These plays are ideal for classroom performance and discussion, at 50 minutes length, they fit into a school period. They are excellent acting scripts for kids, teens and tweens.
Plays in the Collection:
- I AM THE BROTHER OF DRAGONS focuses on the problems that having a teenage chemical substance addict create within the family.
- ALL DRESSED UP is concerned with sexual activity in the high school arena with an emphasis on abstinence.
- DROP OUT addresses the chronic problem of dropouts in urban schools and proposes a positive approach to looking at this concern.
- OPHELIA LIVES features a drama team that is doing scenes from HAMLET as they explore Ophelia’s angst in terms of modern teen conundrums, such as eating disorders, cutting, and suicide.
- THREE LONG DAYS puts five kids in a “Survivor’ situation in which they spend three days on a deserted stage and have to explore the values of self esteem, learning to work together and support one another.
Also available as Single Plays – click the links to go to the detail page for each script and read a script extract