We are particularly seeking plays with casts that reflect the growing and varied American landscape, as well as characters with different skin colors, gender identifications, and mental and physical abilities.
Play Submission Windows – Submission will only be accepted during the following dates:
June 1 – 28, 2019
January 1- 30 2020
To submit a play to be considered for publication, please follow the instructions below.
Please do not submit complete manuscripts. Use the submission form below.
- Submit only one play at a time.
We suggest you prepare all the elements in advance so that you can copy and paste them into the form. There is a risk that the form will “time out” if you take too long to complete it, by typing manually.
So that we can determine if your play is a good fit for our inventory, please provide the following information on the form below:
- A 300 – 500-word synopsis (NOTE: a synopsis is not a plot summary. It should tell us the premise of your play, what it is about, and how it tries to achieve that.)
- A 300-word plot summary
- Cast/character count, M/F, Maximum and Minimum cast required.
- A sample of dialogue (Doc or PDF, about 10 pages)
- Author Biography
- List of any productions and/or staged readings by theaters
- List of awards, commendations, feedback or comments on the script.
We will respond to queries within 8 weeks. If you are submitting to other publishers, please let us know if the rights to your play become unavailable.
Thank you for submitting.